Rouge AOP Malepère Domaine les Cèdres de Robert 2013
A cuvée tradition and elegant reflecting the terroir
- Available: bottles of 0,75 cl/0.25 fl with a cork
- Appellation : AOP Malepère rouge
- Preservation : 6 to 8 years
- Degrees : 13,5 %(2014) 14,5% (2013)
- Grape varieties : 60 % Merlot, 40 % cabernet
- Plot selection : vines are more than 20 years old.
- Terroir: sandy limestone, clay, sand, pebbles. Conglomerates and sandstones give light, well drained soils
- Vinification : Traditional and No oaky , temming and traditional vinification with punching by hand for the best extraction of fine tannins, matured on fine lees. Harvest and vinification are managed according plot of land before blending
- Aging process: 8 month in wine vat, then bottled
- Tasting: Deep purple colour.Aromas of red fruits characterize the nose; in the mouth it reveals notes of violet, wild mint and liquorice. A powerful wine, fleshy and fruity A cuvée which blooms with time on flavors of ripe fruits and spice
- Wine pairing : aerate a wine / uncorked the bottle ,with game , with red meat, with Cassoulet from Castelnaudary.