Rouge IGP OC SYRAH Domaine les Cèdres de Robert 2013, Shiraz
A local wine with character
A wine with its aromatic and typical varieties. A cuvée which blooms with time.
- Available: bottles of 0,75 cl/0.25 fl oz
- Appellation : IGP OC red.
- Preservation : 6 to 8 years
- Degrees : 13,8 %
- Grape varieties : 60 % Shiraz, 20 % Merlot, 20 % cabernet
- Terroir : sandy limestone, clay, sand, pebbles. Conglomerates and sandstones give light, well drained soils
- Plot selection : vines are more than 20 years old.
- Vinification : traditional and no oaky, ipunching down the cap (pigeage) by hand for the best extraction of fine tannins. Harvest and vinification are managed according plot of land before blending. The wine is matured on fine lees.
- Aging process : 8 month in wine vat
- Tasting: A bright red dress. The nose exhales fruity and floral scents ; The mouth is composed by a spice bouquet . A balanced wine, fleshy and fruity.
- Wine pairing: aerate a wine / uncorked the bottle short time , whith a roasting meat, a duck confit