ROUGE IGP OC PINOT NOIR, Domaine Les Cèdres de Robert Black Pinot
A pleasure wine and elegant
A wine with its aromatic and typical varieties
- Available: bottles of 0,75 cl/0.25 fl oz
- Appellation : IGP OC red
- Preservation : 6 to 8 years
- Degrees : 12 %
- Grape varieties : 100 % Black Pinot
- Terroir : sandy limestone, clay, sand, pebbles. Conglomerates and sandstones give light, well drained soils
- Plot selection : vines are more than 20 years old.
- Vinification : traditional and no oaky, ipunching down the cap (pigeage) by hand for the best extraction of fine tannins. Harvest and vinification are managed according plot of land before blending. The wine is matured on fine lees.
- Aging process : 6 month in wine vat
- Tasting: racy and fine wine with a clear garnet color , bright but very intense with fruity aromas typed (cherry, blackberry) on youth starting on kirsch aromas on evolution.
- Wine pairing: its Vivacity is delicate and requires agreements with delicacies . It delights those who prefer red wine with fish. It is the ideal companion for pot-au-feu and improved scrambled eggs for Sunday brunch More generally, it goes well with white meats like veal
fiche produit igp oc pinot noir Français English